I know commenting is not everybody's cup of tea (or coffee!) out in the World Wide Web, but I love to hear from my readers!
I have put my email address in the sidebar of my blog if anyone ever wants to contact me that way and let me know you are out there, or if you have any thoughts on posts, etc.
And thank you for reading. It truly means a lot. Writing this blog, and sharing is "therapy" for me. But my prayer since I started this blog has also been to encourage others walking this road and to help those walking with us to understand a little better what we are going through. And of course to share the blessings along the way.
1 comment:
I don't always comment, but I get all your posts in my feed reader. Just wanted to give a shout out and let you know someone's reading!
Post a Comment