Currently I am on a self-imposed journey of losing 20 lbs. by the time I turn 30. I have a little under a year to do it. I would like to lose a few more pounds than that but I feel that this is a reasonable and atainable goal to have and if I reach it I will be very happy :-)
So what have I been doing to reach that goal? I have been trying to do things that seem realistic and "doable" to me. I'm trying to eat less, eat more fruits and veggies, drink more water, exercise more and just be generally more active. I jumped off the exercise wagon recently and am trying to get back on. I've also had fun looking at cookbooks with healthier versions of classics and recipes that use ingredients I've never used before.
I'm also trying to get my hands on a copy of this book which I think will also help me long-term in this endeavor.
So here's to 20x30!
1 comment:
Woo! Go Kristine!
Post a Comment